What Was I Thinking?

I started blogging in 2003, and for years I used my blog as a kind of open journal. It allowed me to write about the things that were going ...

02 April 2004

Gratitude List

These are some of the things I was thankful for today:



1. My coworkers - the ones who keep me laughing, and the ones who remind me of what I don't want to be like!



2. My customers' patience and generosity



3. My wonderful friends - all the new ones, and the few but cherished old ones



4. That I have enough close friends now, that I'm having to learn to juggle them - spend a little time with each one, and not get too fixated on anyone, and not ignore anyone for too long



5. That I have a great smile, and a cheerful face



6. That I have a car, even though it doesn't work sometimes



7. For public transportation - when I do have to use it, I'm glad it's there so I can get where I need to go



8. That I have a friend who's willing to give up his day off, to fix my car for me



9. That I made rent again!



10. That I've had really good music to listen to all day - including Alanis' new song, Everything



11. Web-cams, great memories, and learning what it means for a guy to make a girl blush!



No comments:

Post a Comment