What Was I Thinking?

I started blogging in 2003, and for years I used my blog as a kind of open journal. It allowed me to write about the things that were going ...

31 December 2004

Happy 2005!

Firework_1So far, moment for moment, this year is already way better than last year! I have high hopes for the next 525,599 minutes as well.



My Resolution for 2005 is to remember what I learned in 2004. (and to stop swearing so much.)



Much love to everyone, and a prayer for peace in the new year.















Shout-outs for '04 go to: KCwhereveryouare, my girl Tina, Rand, Charles, DanaTom&AaronO., Ms. Meraz, Mr. Faust, Jennifer P., John M., Leah for keeping me sane (when I let you), Jessy-boo, Chanse, Lindsay but not Kristin*, all the gang at Chili's, Cassie!!, my awesome boss Rachel, ANG, Michael-Eric-and the sexy nerds all over the world, my wonderful and supportive family, my still-can't-quite-believe-he's-my-boyfriend, and my very own HP.





No comments:

Post a Comment