What Was I Thinking?

I started blogging in 2003, and for years I used my blog as a kind of open journal. It allowed me to write about the things that were going ...

30 June 2007

And, We're Back

Buzz & Sarah were here again this weekend; they drove up for a friend's birthday party. It was great - I don't know about everyone else, but I had a really good time. My qualm last time Sarah was here was that yes, I had a great time, but did it matter? - would I ever see her again? The fact that they drove all the way up here from El Paso just for a friend's birthday meant a lot, not only to him but to me as well.



And what about all the fears & hesitations I had to deal with last time they were here? Gone. It was all based on ten-year old resentments and bad information from a bad source. Sarah is the same Sarah she's always been - as a matter of fact, in ten years, I seem to have changed much more than she has. But it's all good...



I don't know when we'll see them again after this, but I'm looking forward to whenever it is, and I hope to keep in touch in the meantime.



It's nice to have an old friend back again.



No comments:

Post a Comment