What Was I Thinking?

I started blogging in 2003, and for years I used my blog as a kind of open journal. It allowed me to write about the things that were going ...

17 September 2007

Richardson '08!

Steph: http://debates.news.yahoo.com/   <-- have you seen this? it's cool.
Ken: it is cool
Steph: I'm watching Clinton. Obama, & Richardson...they're all saying almost the same thing about Iraq...especially Clinton & Obama
Steph: let's see what they say about health care & education
Ken: They will all say about the same thing there too
Steph: probably, but it's interesting nevertheless
Ken: yeah
Ken: have you seen the latest poll numbers
Steph: nope, where are they?
Ken: Richardson has 5 percent of the vote
Ken: whoo hoo
Steph: good
Ken: Barak has 38
Ken: Clinton has 35
Steph: okay
Ken: and then the next highest is Edwards
Ken: with 15
Steph: yeah, I don't like him at all
Ken: none of the rest of the runners have numbers in the double digits
Ken: Richardson is so not getting elected
Steph: I know >: (
Steph: but I'm liking Obama better than Clinton
Steph: boy Richardson doesn't like Edwards either
Ken: no he doesnt
Steph: I like Obama's health care proposal, but Richardson has some good ideas too - like getting rid of junk food in schools and benefits for employers who encourage their employees to work out - and I like what he has to say about the immigration problems, too.
Steph: I wish more people would listen to this guy!
Steph: Clinton talks a lot, but doesn't say that much...



No comments:

Post a Comment