What Was I Thinking?

I started blogging in 2003, and for years I used my blog as a kind of open journal. It allowed me to write about the things that were going ...

27 April 2008

One Step Forward...

I will soon be able to take Number 10 off my list of 43 Things. We are saying goodbye to our minivan (which is now costing us over $150/month in gas) and getting a Prius. It's being delivered from a dealership in Colorado, and should be here later this week.



It's a good thing, too, because I need the Prius to appease my conscience. Today I not only wasted hundreds of gallons of water (No. 4) by filling, draining, and re-filling a waterbed, but I also ate McDonald's for breakfast (No. 30).
Ughhhh...



Anyway, I'm excited about the new car. It's a 2005 in shiny silver,
with a 10-gallon tank and 60mpgs in the city. Hooray!



No comments:

Post a Comment