What Was I Thinking?

I started blogging in 2003, and for years I used my blog as a kind of open journal. It allowed me to write about the things that were going ...

20 January 2010

Silent Night

Emily and I got home from Group a little while ago, and I'm just kind of sitting here and enjoying some down-time. I've thought a couple of times that I should turn on some music, but I haven't done it yet. Instead I'm sitting in the quiet, listening to all the sounds that bleed through from outside this room:
  • "Clair de Lune" playing in Emily's room
  • Someone going up and down the hall on what sounds like a Segway
  • Cars and trucks speeding past on the highway outside
  • And an obnoxiously loud, fast motorcycle - the kind that always makes me wonder what the rider is compensating for...

No comments:

Post a Comment