What Was I Thinking?

I started blogging in 2003, and for years I used my blog as a kind of open journal. It allowed me to write about the things that were going ...

31 May 2005

On The Road Again

Well, once again everything I own is packed in boxes, and the U-Haul is loaded up and ready to go.



I wonder, how many times have I moved since I started this weblog, fifteen months ago? Let's see...I was at Catalpa, then I went to Beaver Run, got kicked out of there (not bitter not bitter not bitter) went to Portrush, then here to NM, and now I'm moving back to my hometown. Back to Texas - yay!



So, four moves in a little over a year...five, if you count the hotel room where I "lived" for three days, after Beaver Run and before Portrush. It feels like more than that. And here's hoping this will be the last one, for a while anyway.



No comments:

Post a Comment