What Was I Thinking?

I started blogging in 2003, and for years I used my blog as a kind of open journal. It allowed me to write about the things that were going ...

25 September 2007

Non Sequitur

I have a specific picture stuck in my mind - an image from a memory: the coffee-shop at the Barnes & Noble in Orland Park, IL. I don't know why this specific image is in my head all of a sudden; I don't know what could've occurred to put it there. I've back-tracked my train of thought, and I don't remember thinking about anything that would have brought that to mind. The memory predates both the song I'm currently listening to and the painting I'm working on (more on that later.) I don't know...but the memory is a pleasant one - it's a pleasant place, full of light - so I guess I'll just shrug my shoulders and enjoy the mental revisit to a place I haven't seen in years.



No comments:

Post a Comment