What Was I Thinking?

I started blogging in 2003, and for years I used my blog as a kind of open journal. It allowed me to write about the things that were going ...

18 May 2005

Episode III

We stood in line for 2 hours...and we were not the first ones in line, not even close.



As far as sheer volume of geeks, the line for the new Star Wars couldn't touch They Might Be Giants in concert. But there were people in costume, and we got to watch several light-saber duels while we waited for the doors to open.



Man, it was so worth it! The movie was great, as I'm sure everybody knows by now. And there was one spot where I almost ran away with myself. At some point in the middle of the thing, Palpatine said "I have good news..." and it was all I could do not to finish the line for him:
"I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance, by switching to Geico!!"



Sith Happens



No comments:

Post a Comment